Retiring. Last Event.

Alright, you might have probably seen the title, so I am going to explain in detail right here: This will be my last event I will ever be participating in, and also some of my final moments in this server, because I am going to retire. But unlike others that retire without doing anything to celebrate them retiring, I decided that I wanted to retire from the server with a banger of an event. You are probably wondering "why are you retiring?" the reason is, I only have one more year of high school left, and that means college is starting to approach, and time is starting to run out, and I need to start focusing on myself more than ever, which leaves me the only option on retiring from this server so I can focus on myself more. So that's why I am retiring. But like I said, I want to retire after one last event that I want to host for you all, so we can celebrate! So I proudly present...


HrishK's Last Event - The Small Hits Madness

 

There are gonna be 16 total participants, including me, and each of you will select 8 songs each. But there will be some set guidelines. Remember Daniel's now-cancelled Spring Madness? 3/4 of those songs were obscure songs that were never on the pop radio charts. This time around, EVERY song that you will choose must have not associated with pop radio in any way. This means, your chosen songs cannot have debuted Mediabase, Hits 1, or basically any of those countdowns that we track. The reason for all of this? I want to showcase other people's music tastes and show the variety of music that we all like around the server, and let people check out other's music tastes to discover some new tracks. Who knows? You might actually enjoy what other people like listening to! So that is what the point of this will be. So, here are the rules:


1. Just as I stated above, You are not allowed to submit songs that have debuted the Top 40 section of Mediabase, AT40, Hits 1, or any pop radio station that we are tracking. So that means songs like "Espresso" by Sabrina Carpenter or "MILLION DOLLAR BABY" by Tommy Richman are not allowed.

2. The songs must be fairly recent for submission. January 1st 2022 and beyond is acceptable for submission. I will check if your songs are older than that. 

3. Add a little variety to your 8 songs that you are submitting. What I am saying is, don't submit more than 2 of each artist. Features are nullified. Example: You can submit at most two Ariana Grande songs where she is the lead artist, but no more, unless you submit a song that has Ariana as a feature, but the song is actually be someone else.

4. EDM remixes of songs are not allowed. An exception to this is if the EDM remix of a song is more popular than the original song itself. So, don't just submit a David Guetta remix of a song unless that remix is more popular than the original. 

5. Don't just submit a song solely because you want to rig the event and make that song win. Basically, don't just submit Grippy just because you want to see the run of it.

6. No Taylor's Version songs.

1. HrishK Music (Done!)
2. Waffle (Done!)
3. Tri (Done!)
4. Zestpond (Done!)
5. Daniel (Done!)
6. JoppingBen10Fan (Done!)
7. Keaton (Done!)
8. my10baby (Done!)
9. xtal (Done!)
10. Hippo (Done!)
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.


Send me your list in the comments below. Can't wait to see what you choose!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also does the taylor's version rule apply to albums like fearless and red, but i can submit ttpd?

      Delete
    2. taylors version songs apply to the ones that were remade, like style and out of the woods. TTPD songs are allowed, and vault songs too. just not ones that were on Hits1./mediabase

      Delete
  2. sad to see you go, i enjoyed reading your posts. i wish you the best in college and whatever life brings your way. also i know this might sound bad but can you please try and get some of the discord people to do my event? i can't join the discord, and while you managed to get 10 people super easily, i can only consistently get 3 or 4 people to do mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. count me in but im gonna see what songs debut hitbound tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1: Taylor Swift - The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived
    #2: Charli xcx - 365
    #3: UPSAHL - Tears on the dancefloor
    #4: Dua Lipa - Maria
    #5: Michael Marcagi - Tear It All Apart
    #6: The Blessed Madonna/Kylie Minogue - Edge of Saturday Night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops i hit publish...
      #7: Taylor Swift - So High School
      #8: Odetari/Lay Bankz - RUN!
      let me know if i need any other songs because they've been taken!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Rules for commenting:
1. You can swear, no slurring though.
2. No spamming.
3. No racist/homophobic language
4. You can say sex jokes, but don't go too far
5. Stay chill, I don't want arguments to fill up the comments. No wars, except if you are talking about a war.
6. Don't throw your dad's water bottle into a Martian's neighborhood.

Popular posts from this blog

The Attack Of Harry The Clown: Episode 4 - Malfunctions

Lizzo (5) Week of 8/13/22

HrishK's 2023 Top Thirty (WIP, #30-6 REVEALED)