The Attack Of Harry The Clown: Episode 4 - Malfunctions

 YOO WASSUP Welcome back to The Attack Of Harry The Clown!!! Okay question for you guys: Do you think that this is much better than Shakespeare's plays? If so, thank you! If not, it's fine. Also, there will be two new album reviews coming out soon, once the albums release (Apparently both on the same week!!!) The first one will be on blackbear's new album in loving memory, and the other on DJ Khaled's GOD DID. I am betting that it will be so much fun. Anyway, let's begin!

Harry looks upon his goons in despair, because The Chainsmokers escaped and he couldn't catch them anymore. But he ha turned everyone except for the gang against them, so that is a minus. But, things are about to get worse, for Harry.

Harry: What? The Chainsmokers ESCAPED???
John the Stan General: Status Report!
Harry: Ok, tell me. 
John: I got good news and bad news. 
Harry: Hmm?
John: The good news, that the stans are able to multiply!
Harry: Excellent news. What is the bad news?
John: Bad news... The engines are broken. 
Harry: Wait... LET ME SEE
John: Okay master Harry. 

John shows Harry the engine, and they found out that the engine is missing. Harry gets furious.

Harry: WHAT???? WHAT HAPPENED???
John: Look Up. 
Harry: UGH. SO ANNOYING. 
Nicky Youre: Your reign of terror ends today!
Harry: Not so fast. QUEEN HITS1!
Queen Hits1: On It. 

Queen Hits1 makes Sunroof exit from the Weekend Countdown, and makes Harry Styles #1. She also made Sunroof have no airplay at all.

Nicky Youre: Wait WHAT??? SUNROOF HAS NO AIRPLAY???
Harry: HA Noob. Now... I WILL CONVERT YOU TO THE NICKY STYLES SUPERVILLAIN!!!
Nicky Youre: Nicky Styles? Not gonna happen. 

Nicky Youre retreats from Harry Styles, only to find another disaster.

Nicky Youre: What is going on here?
Hunter: DRAKE IS EVIL!!!
Waffle: DRAKE IS GOOD!!!
Nicky Youre: ALRIGHT CALM DOWN BEFORE I GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE SUNROOF
Hunter: Who the fuck are you?
Nicky Youre: I am... Superhero Nicky Youre!
Waffle: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Nicky Youre: The one who beat Harry Styles two times before?
Waffle: Ohhhhhhhhh it's you!
Hunter: Girl bye. I am off to find FLETCHER and defeat Harry by myself. 
Nicky Youre: You can't defeat Harry the clown by yourself!!! There are a lot of stans, and we need to get past them. 
Hunter: I don't even know who you are so go fuck off. 
Nicky Youre: Now I only got one thing on my mind. 

Nicky Youre starts to chase Hunter around the neighborhood and both of them bump into the rest of the gang.

Waffle: I AM FOLLOWING YOU GUYS!!!

Waffle follows along, rejoining the gang.

Trey: What is going on here?
Hunter: A superhero that I don't even know is chasing me!
Trey: Who is this superhero. 
Hippo: IT'S SUPERHERO NICKY YOURE!!!
Zestpond: Nah, that can't be real. Nicky Youre defeated Harry The Clown two times. If it is really Nicky, then he should've defeated Harry again. 
Nicky Youre: Harry has gotten an awful lot stronger. 
HrishK: Yeah right. His engines are gone. 
Nicky Youre: Hehehehehehehehe. 
Dom: Woohoo!!!
Daniel: Can we like start the plan now?
Bubby: Yeah!!! I agree with Daniel. 
Nicky Youre: I got a plan. 
Hunter: GIRL BYE. I GOT OTHER PLANS BY FINDING FLETCHER AND-
Waffle: Hunter calm the fuck down. 
Hunter: So? you were like the same thing when we were arguing about the bad rapper Drake. 
Waffle: Dude, that is over. Let's move on. 
HrishK: I agree, we really should move on from that. 
Dom: I got an idea! Why don't we get exploding cars and they could crash into Harry?
Daniel: That could work, but you know Harry, he has many backup plans. 
Trey: Me, Drew, Alex and Hippo will attack from the front. Wait... Hippo?
Hippo: *Listens to the Zion & Lennox and Tate McRae song*
Hunter: EWWWWWWWWW
Waffle: *slaps Hunter*
Trey: Alright let's get in the game, because Nicky Youre and I made a plan, and we are going to execute it and take down Harry Styles once and for all!!!
Nicky Youre: And we will celebrate ourselves by getting our head out the sunroof and taking a road trip from New York to Mexico City!
Bubby: Okay. What is the plan? #antiHarryStyles???
Trey: Yup. We distract him with that. And the rest of you could invade inside! 

And that is it for this episode! Wanna know how this plan would execute? Find out in EPISODE 5!!! (this next episode will be a very long one)

Comments

  1. Also Bubby, one note is that I moved your episode to Episode 6. I decided to make Episode 4 about Nicky Youre, and getting the gang back together. So yeahhh the reason why I made Episode 4 different is because of Nicky Youre hitting #1 again. Sorry <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://theeverygirl.com/harry-styles-concert-outfits/
    🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢💩💩💩👴👴👴

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Harry was a tiger

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Dark Red by Steve Lacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Dark Red is just Slow Dancing In The Dark #2, when GOU got popular that got a big streaming boost, just like Bad Habit.

      Delete
  5. #teamnoharrystylestheclown

    ReplyDelete
  6. #letsgetdarkredonhits1

    ReplyDelete
  7. The SOTW is love me or leave me alone by Amelia Moore

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you wait for the rankdown to start... Sorry I'm so busy this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like i need a lil extra time for my submission... Im dedicated to be in a rankdown!

      Delete
    2. Actually, I might have to start without you if you don't submit on time. I'm starting reveals on Sunday, so you have time today to do it.

      Delete
    3. Ok i just gotta listen to some songs and rank them... AND IM LEAVING AT 10 IN THE MORNING AHHHHHHHY

      Delete
    4. I'll try to get it in this weekend okay?

      Delete
  9. Breaking Out This Week: 2 Be Loved, Grand, SUBSTANCE
    On The Verge: Where Are You Now, Wasted On You

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. You ranked Hurricane twice (#47, #49) but forgot to rank Prisoner. I will put Prisoner on the lower slot.

      Delete
    2. Can you put hurricane at #49

      Delete
    3. Or if that will mess it up, just keep it

      Delete
    4. it didn't mess up anything, so ur alright!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Rules for commenting:
1. You can swear, no slurring though.
2. No spamming.
3. No racist/homophobic language
4. You can say sex jokes, but don't go too far
5. Stay chill, I don't want arguments to fill up the comments. No wars, except if you are talking about a war.
6. Don't throw your dad's water bottle into a Martian's neighborhood.

Popular posts from this blog

Lizzo (5) Week of 8/13/22

HrishK's 2023 Top Thirty (WIP, #30-6 REVEALED)